“I am thrilled to welcome such a strong group of new board members who bring deep industry knowledge and insights to the strategic stewardship of our association,” said Dave Rousse, President of the Association. INDA. “We look forward to working with them to advance INDA’s new value proposition to enhance our industry leadership position and deliver greater value to our members.”
New board members come from global leaders Lenzing Group, Bast Fiber Technologies, Reifenhauser Reicofil, Rockline Industries, Hollingsworth & Vose Company and Principle Business Enterprises.
INDA also announced that Bryan Haynes, Ph.D., Technical Director R&E Kimberly-Clark, has been named Chairman of the Board. Barbara Lawless, vice president of sales and marketing, medical products, Precision Fabrics Group, Inc. was elected vice president of finance, and Richard Altice, president and CEO of NatureWorks, was appointed to the executive committee of ‘INDA.
The new board members are:
- Jürgen Eizinger, Senior Commercial Director, Nonwovens Business EU/AM/MEA, Lenzing Group—Eizinger has nearly 20 years of experience in the fiber industry. He has been part of the Lenzing Group since 2001 and was most recently vice president of the global nonwovens business. He has worked at several sites around the world and has held various sales, engineering and technical customer service positions.
- Jim Posa, President and CEO, Bast Fiber Technologies, Inc.—Posa has over 30 years of nonwovens experience and has successfully led companies ranging from startups to some of the largest companies in the nonwovens market. woven. He developed and implemented strategic business, development, operational growth and acquisition plans. Its teams have worked with companies focused on most major end-use markets such as hygiene, wipes, filtration, medical and industrial. As a senior executive, Posa led global businesses at Fiberweb, BP/Amoco, CEO of a Nisseki/Amoco (ANCI) joint venture, Lydall and Nitto America. A long-time supporter of INDA, he has served on committees and as a board member.
- Markus Mueller – Sales Director and Board Member, Reifenhauser Reicofil—Mueller brings to INDA’s Board of Directors 35 years of experience with Reifenhauser in the nonwovens and film industries. His experience includes roles as a PLC engineer, commissioning engineer, project manager and sales manager. Mueller has extensive knowledge of the global markets for hygiene and medical nonwovens. He holds a degree in electrical engineering from the Technical University of Cologne.
- Matt Koele, Director of Global Materials Development, Rockline Industries—Koele is based at Rockline’s corporate headquarters in Sheboygan, WI. Prior to joining Rockline in 2012, he held several senior business and research and development (R&D) positions at SC Johnson and Kimberly-Clark Corporation. An inventor with more than 10 patents, Koele graduated magna cum laude from Michigan Technological University in chemical engineering.
- Mike Clark, President, Filtration Solutions, Hollingsworth & Vose Company—Clark joined H&V in 2003 and has held numerous leadership positions in the United States and Germany. He previously served as President of the High Efficiency and Specialty Filtration Division from 2009 to 2020. Prior to joining H&V, Clark served as a strategy consultant for eight years with Fortune 100 manufacturing companies. He holds a a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Andrew Stocking, Ph.D., President and CEO, Principle Business Enterprises, Inc. (PBE)—Stocking joined PBE in 2017 after a career in engineering, technology, nonprofits, and the government. He was named President and Chief Operating Officer in 2018, then President and Chief Executive Officer in 2020, becoming the third generation leader of the family business. He previously held positions in the private sector and in federal government offices, including the Department of Energy and the Congressional Budget Office. He earned a BS in Chemical Engineering and an MS in Civil Engineering from Stanford University, as well as a Ph.D. in Resource Economics from the University of Maryland.
In other leadership changes, Wendy Warner, Ph.D., vice president of sales and marketing, Spunlace Hygiene & Wipes, Glatfelter moved to vice president, planning, while Chris Astley, vice president Principal and Chief Commercial Officer, Glatfelter has completed his two-year term as Chairman of INDA’s Board of Directors.